Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not Conceit, just interesting recruiting slogans on CCC trailers
Amber, or for that matter any other or those ladies I have pursued or even considered pursuing-Read and weep. Do I need to release my 1040 forms to add to add to
fact that opportunity literally passed you by in the hammer lane no less. I am no longer
one to let rejection or offers spurned to slow me down...I get back behind the wheel to next stop and others that may be awaiting me. You may have been my sister's step daughter but that don't make you kin. Shoot, bloodlines are crossed in Arkansas without second thought.
In the words of the country star-"How do you like me now?"

6 comments:

RangerBill574 said...

I take Don's advice to heart, follow the 4 F's he said. Yes sir and I get on down the road.

Stan Harrington said...

Ranger Bill is in in deep trouble - I can sense it in the wind - I know these things! I had a vision of a hearse going down the road being towed by two white mules, followed by a banjo and harmonica player. The vision was not clear, but on the back bumper of the hearse was a bumper sticker that siad "Giddy Up and Go", I can only assume who was inside the hearse in the prone position. Perhaps the headstone that was tied to he top of he hearse was a clue - "Here Lies the Ranger, Shot With A .44 No Less, The Ranger No More"

Shana said...

hey did I miss something...?

Stan Harrington said...

A very long story Shana, one that should be shared at the fire pit - so you will just have to wait until the next gathering that the Ranger attends.

Shana said...

ahhhh.....no fair....I know the first chapter...Bill asks Amber out....she talks to Brandi who talks to Pat who talks to Jim who talks to Pat...who threatens Bill....okay now I am ready for chapter three.

RangerBill574 said...

Next chapter, the long distance call from sister to me in Burlington, CO advising me of the distance I must remain from she and her step daughter.