Tuesday, August 28, 2007




Idaho Senator Playing
Footsy in Bathroom stall
What else can we be subjected to than the sorrid details of Sen Craig's antics in Minneapolis.
It does raise alot of questions. It also makes one rethink the dangers of entering bathroom facilities again. I had no idea that tapping one's right foot was code for gays to hook up. What if there was a snappy beat coming from the bathroom entertainment channel. He should never have and would never have played footsy if it was truck stop stall. First of all he'd pull back a stub of what used to be his foot. His hand may have a wad of toilet tissue of the used variety
when he withdrew it. Next time I use one I will wonder if an undercover officer is in the stall next to me. (if there is-never again will I light a match to mask the odor-let him suffer)
Senator-you should have used a stall next to Mr. Ed. That way you would have had a real stud.

3 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Thatis why I never use public rest rooms fro men, I have always found it to be much safer inthe ladies room.

RangerBill574 said...

I knew a bus driver who did the same thing-used the ladies room-cleaner. Tapping your foot there may get you hooked up heteriolly(is that a word)

RangerBill574 said...

In Beaver, enroute to LA area to dlvr my load of soap. Had a good visit in Montrose with Dorothy, MaryJane, Mike, Larry. Hope to pick up a favorable dispatch to get me back through Colorado again.