Tuesday, March 27, 2007







I D I T I F E N C E









April 1, 2007






rember that most of this is purely fiction and a product of having too much time on my hands to think of
strange things.




Entrants are ready at the starting line for this dash down the border of the U.S./Mexico.
1,950 miles from San Ysidro, CA to the Gulf of Mexico in Texas. I found that granting one
waiver led to another and at last things were totally out my control. I think you will see this for yourself as you follow this virtual fantasy from start to finish. You will all notice one familiar snow plow.


















2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

No do not go talking bad about my plow truck, it is a sensitive machine that has provied me many hours of fun in the snow!

Stan Harrington said...

Sorry, I missed my 7 o'clock wake up call this morning - something about needing sleep!