Wednesday, December 05, 2007

4 F's
****
I am but the innocent and youngest of our family, my brother offered timely advice and I am not sure how it went I only remember how he had titled it. Could he have meant 4 f 16's.
Oh well, I digress. I have had the good fortune to meet a real nice lady friend that for now will remain nameless but will be revealed to friends and family in time. My brother could never meant that advice to apply to her. We have had so much fun over my birthday, during Thanksgiving, and over the course of recent road trip into Wyoming, down into Colorado and back to Utah. A bit my senior in age, she has proven that the older the violin the sweeter the music. Is it true what they say of blondes-certainly. Her canine and my mine get along nicely.
We seem quite compatable all the way around. Sharp witted, classy and sense of humor. Hell, she even laughs at my jokes, listens to my stories with rapt attention, thinks I am a hottie,
and tries to keep my focus on my driving when we go on road trips. Stay tuned for future updates.

4 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

We were wondering why you were keeping so quiet, now we know - you have been to busy to blog! Buit, I know the rest ofthe story but I will rermain patient until you tell everyone. Your secret is safe with me, tell Cindy I said Hi!

Shana said...

I am glad you have found someone to keep you company...everyone needs someone...especially during the Holidays...maybe the Grad Poo Pah has been slow in seeing a vision for your clan name because he was waiting for the "clan"...cant wait to meet her...and how much your senior? lol (fine one to talk...Britts dad had 18 years on me....hehe)
toodles and loves
safe journey and hurry home.

Shana said...

Please give me a call if you get the chance....dont want to bug ya on the road.

Stan Harrington said...

You must really be busy, working long hours? Or is there a distractant and not enough down time to keep up with everything? I thought your company operatred out of St George, when did they move to Layton? Isn't Beaver located about mid point between St. George and Layton?