Sunday, April 08, 2007











I d i t i f e n c e
Stan is in the lead and almost to Padre Island, waiver aside, he did enter as a
snowplow(an attachment he lost back in Arizona). He is now just as any beat up pickup
along the border-sorry-a disqualification as I see it. At left is RangerBill showing off for
the Alamo sweeties on the right. Thank goodness for the mules-upper right. They got me through tough country like Big Bend(upper left). They didn't even spook at the sidewinders.
Heidi and daughter have not been seen since Walmart in El Paso. Will they reappear on Padre Island?










1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

My waiver was granted for a "energized" not "motorized" vehicle, therefore I am still inthe race, in fact since your poasting I am sittiong here at Taco Bell atthe finish line waiting for you to fetch me a burger.