Wednesday, August 25, 2010




I am still trying figure President Obama's grand plan for his own advancement. I don't think he is
content with the Presidency anymore than he was with the U.S.Senate. I believe now that he has aims on something bigger-if not the United Nations Secretariat then perhaps heading the looming North American Union. To make the North American Union a reality he first must shape the USA into such a mess that the people won't resist such a change. To do that he must bring our economy to a place somewhere between Canada and Mexico. To a place where we start raving over the Loony and the Toony and not look upon the Peso with such disdain. I don't think he is far away.
They have already designed the Amero with which to replace the Dollar.

1 comment:

RangerBill574 said...

ps You miss much when you are on the road...I knew Kagen was all but assured confirmation as a Supreme Court Justice but after scanning some videos of her hearings I am incredulous that she skirted the question leaving doubt that she supports our Declaration of Independence dispite it makes up the first few of our Constitutional amendments.