Monday, September 18, 2006

My load has been delivered to Southern California. Whether it was required for the Great
Spinich cleanup or not is open to speculation. It was a hot load as we call it and
I had only two days to get it here. It may not relieve the symptoms of Spinich poisoning
but it will make the cleanup a whole lot more comfy. I saw a name brand on the packages
on my trailer that would lead me to believe absorbency was a critical factor and not
mere softness. Out of the way Charman, make way for Brawny.

Spike and I saw an "all you can eat" spinich special at one of the California truck
stops. We decided to stick to bottled water and and greens from the ATM machine only.

In the future as I learn how to manipulate this blog stuff-look for enchancements to
my contributions to the information super highway.

Ranger Bill and his trusty truck dog- Spike.

4 comments:

Shana said...

Well hello...dont eat the spinach...it puts hair on your chest....welcome to blog land...your likned.

Heidi said...

I think she meant LINKED...but we likned you too!!!

Stan Harrington said...

I likned you to - I was late likning you because I tried to find you on the net instead of clicking on your name - my daughters are so much more computer literate than I, they are known for their "tinkering". Heidi is a qualified "tinker", Shana is still in training and classified as a "tinkie", who you want to talk to if you have a computer problem, link to John, he is a "thunker". Heidi is great at laying out blog sites, but you have to be very kind to her and a little bribe will help - I figure my blog site cost me at a minimum of $100,000 to raise her! By best to "Spike", are you ever going to tell everyone who came up with his name, you have to admit it is better than the name you gave him, I mean like "Dumb Ass" is not a good name to be shouting around truck stops, it will either bring your attention to a burly truck driver on the fight or a "lot lizard", neither of which you want to tangle with. Keep the wheels rolling between the lines and the pedal to the metal, dang I should be a truck driver as well!

Stan Harrington said...

Thanks for verifying my story about your critical payload, I am sure everyone thought I was just prattling. But, if you had not got there in time with your truck load of Brawny, thjey could have used spinich leaves since there is an abundence of them not being used. Poor Popeye, he does not stand a chance now, Brutus is going to beat his butt!